If you have a husband who loves drinking, you know what it means to have a beer fridge in the house. Keeping your drinks at the right temperature ensures that you have a glass with the best taste that you will enjoy. My husband loves drinking one or two cans a couple of times a week. I don’t drink, but I recently realized that he doesn’t enjoy or get the best taste because I do not have a fridge. That’s why I’m shopping for the best refrigerator today. But as usual, I love comparing products before settling on the best. These reviews might be helpful to you as well. Check out.
Danby’s 120 Can Beverage Center
A party won’t be complete without this fridge from Danby. This fridge is not only ideal for your personal use but great if you also love hosting parties. It can hold up to 120 cans of your preferred drinks. This only means you will never miss a favorite drink even when friends drop by to check on you. The fridge features adjustable shelves that slide in and out of openings at varying heights that help to accommodate the different heights of beers. The appliance comes with an inbuilt security with a locking function included that ensures your drinks are safe. Another thing you will love about this fridge is the temperature settings that are user-friendly.
- Ideal for right and left-handed users as it is fully adjustable.
- Keeps drinks safe thanks to the locking mechanism that ensures you store your drinks away from kids
- User-friendly temperature settings
- It can match any setting due to its excellent design
- Has a large storage capacity enabling it accommodates all types of beers you need
- In my research, I discovered that some customers complained that the fridge does not keep drinks cold as expected.
RCA’s RFR321-FR320/8 IGLOO
Second on the cooler list is another appliance that you should consider getting. It features a cooling system, an adjustable thermostat that helps to keep your beer icy even during cold weather all while saving energy. It has flexible lever feet that offer the ultimate in adaptability. Another feature that makes this fridge worthy of purchase is its unique design that gives it an appealing look. It makes it great for anyone who loves working outdoors. It can hold up to 100 cans. This ensures that you have extra space for your onion dips.
- It is easy to clean due to its slide-out shelves
- Can fit in any location of your house and this is made possible by its reversible door
- Uses less energy
- Matches with a range of beautifying schemes
I also found out that people who ordered this product complained of the appliance reaching them dented.
I do not doubt that you will like this fridge from Whynter. It comes with adjustable shelves that let you store drinks of different sizes, and this is imperative for anyone who loves drinking beer. It includes ample storage space ensuring you store many beers. It features LED light that enables you to view or see contents as you maintain interior temperatures and enhance power efficiency. A reversible door makes this fridge another one of my favorites. It provides a cooling solution with its powerful compressor cooling.
- Less energy consumption helping avoid high power bills
- Large storage space that enables you to store all your beers
- Allows you to view the contents as you manage the temperatures
- Maintains steady temperatures during refrigeration thanks to its inner fan
- It is not noisy
If you love outdoor activities, this fridge is not ideal for outdoor use. However, it is one of the best you can get from the market.
If you love drinking as my husband does, you need to get one of the best refrigerators so you can have a good taste of your drinks. Not only will this fridge keep your beer cold but will keep your other beverages icy as well. Most refrigerators have large storage space; therefore, you will have extra space to store your other drinks. I have already chosen one of these fridges and I’m sure you have your liking as well. If you can’t find your best beer refrigerator on this list, you can check more here: https://thecoolerlist.com/mini-kegerators.