Cool Beer & A Happy Husband
The Best Air Purifiers for Small Homes
If you have a husband who loves drinking, you know what it means to have a beer fridge in the house. Keeping your drinks at the right temperature ensures that you have a glass with the best taste that you will enjoy. My husband loves drinking one or two cans a couple of times a week. I don’t drink, but I recently realized that he doesn’t enjoy or get the best taste because I do not have a fridge. That’s why I’m shopping for the best refrigerator today. But as usual, I love comparing products before settling on the best. These reviews might be helpful to you as well. Check out.
Danby’s 120 Can Beverage Center
A party won’t be complete without this fridge from Danby. This fridge is not only ideal for your personal use but great if you also love hosting parties. It can hold up to 120 cans of your preferred drinks. This only means you will never miss a favorite drink even when friends drop by to check on you. The fridge features adjustable shelves that slide in and out of openings at varying heights that help to accommodate the different heights of beers. The appliance comes with an inbuilt security with a locking function included that ensures your drinks are safe. Another thing you will love about this fridge is the temperature settings that are user-friendly.
- Ideal for right and left-handed users as it is fully adjustable.
- Keeps drinks safe thanks to the locking mechanism that ensures you store your drinks away from kids
- User-friendly temperature settings
- It can match any setting due to its excellent design
- Has a large storage capacity enabling it accommodates all types of beers you need
- In my research, I discovered that some customers complained that the fridge does not keep drinks cold as expected.
RCA’s RFR321-FR320/8 IGLOO
Second on the cooler list is another appliance that you should consider getting. It features a cooling system, an adjustable thermostat that helps to keep your beer icy even during cold weather all while saving energy. It has flexible lever feet that offer the ultimate in adaptability. Another feature that makes this fridge worthy of purchase is its unique design that gives it an appealing look. It makes it great for anyone who loves working outdoors. It can hold up to 100 cans. This ensures that you have extra space for your onion dips.
- It is easy to clean due to its slide-out shelves
- Can fit in any location of your house and this is made possible by its reversible door
- Uses less energy
- Matches with a range of beautifying schemes
I also found out that people who ordered this product complained of the appliance reaching them dented.
I do not doubt that you will like this fridge from Whynter. It comes with adjustable shelves that let you store drinks of different sizes, and this is imperative for anyone who loves drinking beer. It includes ample storage space ensuring you store many beers. It features LED light that enables you to view or see contents as you maintain interior temperatures and enhance power efficiency. A reversible door makes this fridge another one of my favorites. It provides a cooling solution with its powerful compressor cooling.
- Less energy consumption helping avoid high power bills
- Large storage space that enables you to store all your beers
- Allows you to view the contents as you manage the temperatures
- Maintains steady temperatures during refrigeration thanks to its inner fan
- It is not noisy
If you love outdoor activities, this fridge is not ideal for outdoor use. However, it is one of the best you can get from the market.
If you love drinking as my husband does, you need to get one of the best refrigerators so you can have a good taste of your drinks. Not only will this fridge keep your beer cold but will keep your other beverages icy as well. Most refrigerators have large storage space; therefore, you will have extra space to store your other drinks. I have already chosen one of these fridges and I’m sure you have your liking as well. If you can’t find your best beer refrigerator on this list, you can check more here: https://thecoolerlist.com/mini-kegerators.
Choosing the best product is one of the most time-consuming tasks you will ever do. But it is often good if you are going to purchase an air purifier, to consider the size of your home. If you buy a device that is too small, you may not get the service you deserve. Not only that but you should also consider filter frequency. I recently went shopping for an air purifier, but before settling on my favorite, I review them as seen below.
GermGuardian AC4100 from Guardian Technologies
Top of my list is Guardian Technologies’ air purifier. It has charcoal filters that lessen common smell from smoking, pets, and cooking. The air purifier also features three speeds switches. They comprise of a low-speed control that runs extremely quiet. Another exciting feature is the pre-filter or activated carbon that helps in capturing massive pet hair and dust particles and therefore prolonging the life of the device. UV-C power technology functions together with Titanium Dioxide to battle germs.
- Can fit small rooms and this makes it ideal for small homes and offices.
- Reduces odors and this is made possible by the activated carbon sieve that traps smells produced through smoke, cooking, and pets.
- The presence of UV-C power assists to fight germs by killing viruses, airborne bacteria, and mold spores.
- Traps pollen, pet dander, and dust with the help of HEPA filter
- Stylish design adding a great look to your room
- It might get too loud, and this can be irritating if you love working in a quiet environment.
- It doesn’t blow air straight out
Check pureairreviews.com has more reviews.
Honeywell’s 16200 HEPAClean
I can’t miss mentioning this air purifier which is one of my favorites. 16200 HEPAClean from Honeywell features three cleaning levels and an on and off ionizer offer additional cleaning power. The activated carbon material assists in absorbing common domestic odors. Unlike other air purifiers, it comes with an electronic filter light display that helps to know when you need to replace the filter.
- Ideal for small house or homes
- It is perfect for desktops and night stands
- Can trap up to 95% of airborne particles
- Assists to reduce common home odors
- It is durable meaning you will forget about going back to the market for the same reason
- Can be put vertically or horizontally to fit your space
- It may get loud but is one of the best you can get for your small home.
KC-860U Plasmacluster by Sharp
I can’t finish this review without mentioning Sharp’s KC-860U air purifier. It comes with Plasmacluster technology that reinstates the balance of ions to revive air as well as humidification. The device’s True HEPA filter assists in capturing air particles. The air purifier also features a double stage filter system that includes an activated carbon filter that also works by reducing germs from the air. Among the many things, I like about this device is the use of sensors to monitor your room’s air quality continuously. If you are shopping for an air purifier that has all these features, KC-860U Plasmacluster by Sharp is your choice. I
- Reduces bacteria, fungus, germs, mold, and viruses with the help of the original Plasmacluster technology that fights impurities in the room
- Auto function monitors the quality of air and regulates air humidity and purification levels
- Traps dust, smoke, pollen, and pet dander
- Can be used in small rooms or homes. If your home is mall, this air purifier can still suit you
- It filters are washable
- Require minimal maintenance, and therefore you will not have to worry about maintenance costs.
- If this doesn’t excite you, there more here: https://pureairreviews.com/best-purifier-for-smoke
- High speed is noisy meaning if you want a quiet environment you will have to use the low speed
- It doesn’t have a remote control, and this might be a challenge if you love controlling everything wherever you are
Getting the best air purifier for your home can be hard. For anyone looking to find an air purifier for their small homes, it is essential to ensure you keep in mind that the size of your home. It can help avoid purchasing too small air purifiers that will not serve you into maximum. I hope you have already chosen the best from this reviews. If not check here